The aim of the Go Horticulture Experience is to attract skilled individuals to pursue work experience in NZ’s growing regions through participation in the GoHort Internship. The aim of the internship is to raise awareness of career opportunities within the New Zealand horticulture industry, bridging education to employment.
This is an opportunity for industry to showcase
- Industry best practice and innovation
- Progressive employment practice that supports sustainable career progression
- Employers committed to providing a diverse work experience
- Positive work culture, well being, health and safety
- A collaborative industry approach to developing the future workforce of the NZ horticulture industry
If you are a business that is enthusiastic about showcasing your industry and supporting the future of horticulture, we welcome you to fill in the application form. Places are limited – you will be notified on the outcome of your application within 5 working days.